Driveway to the historic Lukens farm circa 1945. Today it is the entrance to Dock Mennonite Academy along the Forty Foot Road.
Drake's Corner Creamery in 1891. Today it is the site of the Towamencin Village Shopping Center along the Allentown Road. It was known as the Old Mill in the 1940's and 50's as well as The Store. Today The Store is located in the shopping center.
A circa 1795 farmhouse prior to restoration near the Sumneytown Pike, on Maxwell Court. Over time the historic farmhouse was occupied by the Heckler, Rosenberger, Hunsberger, Dean and McNeal families.
Sumneytown Pike Kulpsville circa 1907